Pribble Farm
 
 
 

The Southern Bound Site: "Princeton is a hot-bed of patriotic enthusiasm and military ardor, which makes me feel like a man without a country." ...... J. Gresham Machen

divider

I'll take my stand

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

divider

 

Saturday, February 18, 2006

India seeking 'closer Iran ties'

Both India and China need natural gas and oil to support their growing economies, that is a problem for the U.S. as they both seek alliances with Iran for their energy needs. - Rick

"Last month, the US ambassador to Delhi was reported warning that a deal giving India US nuclear technology could collapse if India did not back the motion against Iran, although he later said his comments were taken out of context.
Mr Singh also recommitted his government to building a gas pipeline through Pakistan to Iran - a seven billion dollar project fiercely opposed by Washington.
Our correspondent says the timing of the announcement is also particularly sensitive, given that President Bush is due in Delhi next month."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

divider
I'll take my stand

redesign by pactum | group web services