Pribble Farm
 
 
 

The Southern Bound Site: "Princeton is a hot-bed of patriotic enthusiasm and military ardor, which makes me feel like a man without a country." ...... J. Gresham Machen

divider

I'll take my stand

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

divider

 

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Karzai wants long-term security ties with U.S. - Rumsfeld in Afghanistan, says U.S. wants to assist nation's own forces

KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Afghan President Hamid Karzai said his country wants longer, stronger ties with the United States, including a long-term "strategic security relationship."
Karzai, appearing at a news conference with U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in Kabul, Afghanistan, made the remarks when asked about reports of the forging of bilateral security agreements and the establishment of permanent U.S. military troop presence in the country, a reference to bases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

divider
I'll take my stand

redesign by pactum | group web services