Pribble Farm
 
 
 

The Southern Bound Site: "Princeton is a hot-bed of patriotic enthusiasm and military ardor, which makes me feel like a man without a country." ...... J. Gresham Machen

divider

I'll take my stand

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

divider

 

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sleeping with the Enemy

U.S. Moves to Sell F-16's to Pakistan Over Indian Objections
By DAVID STOUT
Published: March 25, 2005

The Bush administration agreed today to sell Pakistan F-16 fighter planes in a major policy shift that was meant to reward Pakistan for its help in combating terrorism but was also certain to deeply antagonize Pakistan's longtime adversary India.
President Bush telephoned Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh from his ranch in Crawford, Tex., and "explained his decision to move forward" on the sale, a White House spokeswoman, Dana Perino, told reporters in Texas. Mr. Singh expressed "great disappointment," a spokesman in New Delhi told Reuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

divider
I'll take my stand

redesign by pactum | group web services