Pribble Farm
 
 
 

The Southern Bound Site: "Princeton is a hot-bed of patriotic enthusiasm and military ardor, which makes me feel like a man without a country." ...... J. Gresham Machen

divider

I'll take my stand

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

divider

 

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Christians besieged in Pakistan

The photos from Pakistan were anything but travel brochure material. One showed a 9-year-old girl with dark eyes, large black burns on her legs and a heavily bandaged right arm. Another showed a 14-year-old girl with a face partly melted away like candle wax. The right side was a mass of charred skin after an assailant threw acid into her eyes. Their attackers said the girls' injuries are payback for the American invasion of Iraq. Americans may not have seen much retaliation on their own soil because, several human rights groups say, Christians in Pakistan are taking the brunt of it.

by: Julia Duin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

divider
I'll take my stand

redesign by pactum | group web services