Pribble Farm
 
 
 

The Southern Bound Site: "Princeton is a hot-bed of patriotic enthusiasm and military ardor, which makes me feel like a man without a country." ...... J. Gresham Machen

divider

I'll take my stand

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

divider

 

Sunday, December 05, 2004

US admits the 'war for hearts and minds' in Iraq is now lost.

"THE Pentagon has admitted that the war on terror and the invasion and occupation of Iraq have increased support for al-Qaeda, made ordinary Muslims hate the US and caused a global backlash against America because of the “self-serving hypocrisy” of George W Bush’s administration over the Middle East."

Click on Link Above to Read the Rest of the Article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

divider
I'll take my stand

redesign by pactum | group web services